Friday 30 August 2013

My Blog Diary

I took the decision to start blogging less than two weeks ago. I've read friends blogs (Benoni Goose and Berry Diaries) and marveled at these ladies' literary prowess, and admired them for sharing so much of their personal lives with the world, and let's be honest, a host of strangers.

How much should I share? What is considered over sharing? These boundaries whirled through my min for most of last week. Not wanting to over think the situation I decided to go for it. What was the worst that could happen? So maybe I wouldn't gain millions of subscribers, but in my personal opinion (and those more experienced at this than I are welcome to correct me if I am wrong), that should not be the main aim in blogging.

After posting a status on Facebook my friends encouraged me to start my own blog and on 27 August 2013 (one day after my 27th birthday) my first post went live. Read it here.

Kelly, a friend of mine, had seen my Facebook status and so kindly bought me a diary/notebook with a pen to record my blog thoughts. Thank you so much for this very thoughtful gift my friend. It has already come in so handy, but I still need you to sign the first page :)


The post that started it all


Kelly and I at her 30th birthday party


The diary


Have a fantastic weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment